Sunday, March 14, 2010

Check out new blog...for those of you that like to bake

http://simpledessertsrthebest.blogspot.com/2010/03/simple-desserts-intro.html

5 comments:

  1. I don't bake at all,make that, can't bake at all. If it involves more than a couple ingredients then I'll probably mess it up. I usually burn watever I put in the oven because I start watching T.V. and forget about it. The only thing I've successfully made is cookies and those could most likely break someones teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make whatever you teach me, and usually I'll make it really good. The only problem is, that I wander off to read and get lost in the story, and leave the dish to burn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like trying to bake. Emphasis on the trying part. The last time I tried to bake something, my sister told me she set the timer on her stopwatch. We went out to play basketball. About five minutes later I asked her how much time was left. She said six minutes. There weren't even six minutes left when we first came out!! Needless to say, my cake burned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be planning a "simple" meal night so hopefully everybody will get a chance to cook something that doesn't burn. We'll be using whole foods and as many real ingredients as possible. Hopefully everybody will get their confidence back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When is our "simple" meal night?

    ReplyDelete