Friday, March 12, 2010

Concerning posts

Recently Ms.Morrison hasn't been checking the blog, and there haven't been any new posts. I think Ms.Morrison would allow us create posts concerning nutrition topics ONLY that are informative, or a forum on nutrition. If you make a post, please keep it on topic(nothing about ninjas, Elmo, dancing chickens, etc.).


Sincerely,
Cookiez >_<

8 comments:

  1. Skyler did not mean to post tha ninja picture she told me that her sister got on a posted it by mistake:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ok, but she still has to delete it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo sorry!! I deleted it as soon as posible. Thanks Chloe!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for deleting it.
    The only reason im doing this is because i dont want anyone getting a bad grade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's extra credit, you don't get a bad grade unless you don't participate and are not answering seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yeah!
    I forgot it was extra credit!
    LOL
    ok, I want every body to get the extra credit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete