I would still like to have an afternoon snack or meal that we cook together. Any ideas about what foods and when? I probably won't be able to accomodate everyone because we all have different schedules, but I'll do my best. Please post your ideas here.
I don't really care what foods, but any day besides Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteMaybe we could each try to make something our family specializes in. Or all pitch in to make a new style of food, like italian, or mexican, or maybe even CHINESE! =)
ReplyDeleteI'm free everyday.
I do not really care what food. Any day but Tuesdays and Thursdays.
ReplyDeleteI think it would be cool to do what Tam is suggesting. But if all else fails we could always make something simple or bake healthy treats.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOn my last post i ment to say this but messed up :) : I agree with Carly and Tom. I should be good everyday but mondays and thursdays.
ReplyDeleteThe only day I can't do is Wedensday. I don't care what foods we have. Junky and healthy though!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI think that maybe we should cook/bake a healthy dish. And Thursdays & Monday afternoons don't work well for me.
ReplyDeleteI don't really care what it is, as long as it's fun to make and good!
ReplyDeleteThursdays and Fridays don't work for me.
Looks like Wednesday works for everybody that posted a comment.
ReplyDelete