Yes. I know because my BFF hunts a lot. She even has a deer head in her bedroom. It creeps me out when I spend the night. It appears to be staring at you! :)
I bet there is a hunting test, and maybe a hunting liscense because if there wasn't, some guy could just pick up a gun and go to some range and start firing. (Maybe even hit a few of his buddies)
I have no clue.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea - I don't hunt!! (:
ReplyDeleteAccording to http://www.hunter-ed.com there is a course for hunting in NC.
ReplyDeleteNo idea!!!!! I don't hunt , like Carly said! :)
ReplyDeleteYes. I know because my BFF hunts a lot. She even has a deer head in her bedroom. It creeps me out when I spend the night. It appears to be staring at you! :)
ReplyDeleteIDK, I dont hunt.
ReplyDeleteI have no clue....
ReplyDeleteI don't know, but there probably is or people would be killing all sorts of animals.
ReplyDeleteI bet there is a hunting test, and maybe a hunting liscense because if there wasn't, some guy could just pick up a gun and go to some range and start firing. (Maybe even hit a few of his buddies)
ReplyDelete