I think family is more important to Americans than food, but food can be used to bring a family closer. Food is crucial to our survival, but family and friends brings us more long time and lasting joy and happiness.
For most Americans food is the center of their lives. We don't turn towards family for hope or comfort. Americans turn toward food for just about everything.
I think that love and water is more curical to our lives, but most Americans don't treat it that way.
I think food is our center because when Americans are sad, stressed, mad, or happy they eat. Some Americans also obsess about food. What's in it, what's it made of, calories, fat, etc.
Food is crucial to survival, but water is more important because you can barely survive without it. Scratch that, you CAN'T survive without it. 3/4s of Americans are dehydrated but a ton of Americans are obese. Go figure.
Weeeeeeellll, if its Americans we're talking about, I think money is the center of American lives. It is what PROVIDES. Getting to work, eating, buying necessities, buying wants, just living is centered around money.
The four necessities of life: water, food, a strong body, and a strong mind. Water is by far the most important. (even though most americans are 'mistaking' soda as water. "Hey look! I'm drinking a coke! I'm hydrated!" No you're not. Get real.)
I think that food is the center of American's lives because we all revolve around it. We cannot live without food and Americans are obsessed with it... Food also controls our emotions as well, as Sara said, it makes us happy or sad.
I think that what is at the center of your lives depends on who you and your family are. I know that my family tries to place religion first, but that doesn't always happen. We should also put each other before food. I don't think food has ever been at the center of any of our lives luckily... :)
I think technology and the latest "gadgets" and clothes are more important to Americans. If food was more important to Americans, wouldn't we be spenting more for it instead of the cheap "trash" we put into our bodies?
I think family is more important to Americans than food, but food can be used to bring a family closer. Food is crucial to our survival, but family and friends brings us more long time and lasting joy and happiness.
ReplyDeleteI think food is the center beacause sometimes we do not eat with family and we do not see each other as much. I do not think anyting is more curical.
ReplyDeleteFor most Americans food is the center of their lives. We don't turn towards family for hope or comfort. Americans turn toward food for just about everything.
ReplyDeleteI think that love and water is more curical to our lives, but most Americans don't treat it that way.
I think food is our center because when Americans are sad, stressed, mad, or happy they eat. Some Americans also obsess about food. What's in it, what's it made of, calories, fat, etc.
ReplyDeleteFood is crucial to survival, but water is more important because you can barely survive without it. Scratch that, you CAN'T survive without it. 3/4s of Americans are dehydrated but a ton of Americans are obese. Go figure.
Weeeeeeellll, if its Americans we're talking about, I think money is the center of American lives. It is what PROVIDES. Getting to work, eating, buying necessities, buying wants, just living is centered around money.
ReplyDeleteThe four necessities of life: water, food, a strong body, and a strong mind. Water is by far the most important. (even though most americans are 'mistaking' soda as water.
"Hey look! I'm drinking a coke! I'm hydrated!" No you're not. Get real.)
I think that food is the center of American's lives because we all revolve around it. We cannot live without food and Americans are obsessed with it... Food also controls our emotions as well, as Sara said, it makes us happy or sad.
ReplyDeleteI think that what is at the center of your lives depends on who you and your family are. I know that my family tries to place religion first, but that doesn't always happen. We should also put each other before food. I don't think food has ever been at the center of any of our lives luckily... :)
ReplyDeleteI think that food is the center of American's becausemost people want to sit on the couch and eat rather than going outside.
ReplyDeleteI think technology and the latest "gadgets" and clothes are more important to Americans. If food was more important to Americans, wouldn't we be spenting more for it instead of the cheap "trash" we put into our bodies?
ReplyDelete